Monday, January 4, 2010

Went to the rec center yesterday; everyone had a good time. I can't believe that it is Graydon that is the most into it. Natalia is getting freaked out by getting splashed and I thought she would be the last one affected by that. Anyway all the kids are getting more comfortable in the water so hopefully we will have a swimmer or two next summer.

Also had a good practice on bass last night. Getting into 2 octave scales and arpeggios, hopefully I can start to create some better accompaniments soon. We should be having a make it your own session tonight but I won't be able to expand much on what I have been doing already. Maybe adding in some notes from the chord since I am getting a better understanding of how that works. I am going to need to get the key signatures from our set pieces to be able to develop a groove for each. The groove is already set for a lot of stuff we play but for stuff like the change to the groove that I want to create for Goodnight Irene I will need to work it out.

It is -12c right now; I need to get in a workout and then get down into the job search full time. Need to get a name for Stantec here in Calgary and complete the grid for the Winnipeg health contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment